Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blogging..............

Once upon a time my friend asked me..........,
"Hey! What the hell are you doing ?"...........
...........and I said, "I am blogging ?"
"What on earth does that mean......?"
"Nothing".......was my prompt reply......
He was irritated and literally dragged me off my notebook screen to see what was I doing.......and I was smiling shrewd to see the change off his facial talents......

He was more irritated to know what I literally meant by blogging.....
I was pouring my thoughts on my computer screen in a notepad.......

"R u out of ur mind......?" He screamed....
"What do you mean? jotting down thoughts in a sequential manner is going out o mind?",........an innocent cold feet......
"No way... but this is not even wat you think......this is just how you think what you would think....."

But this is what you think.......
And now I was amazed......

No comments: