Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tears.....!!!

No matter how much I try, I do cry…..

I may be nice

I may be lucky

I can take care of myself

I am matured enough to enjoy life,


No matter how hard I try, I do cry…..

Being nice isn’t enough,

Being lucky is not sufficient

Taking care does not include caressing

Lacking sense of maturity that life is enjoying


No matter how much I hide, I do cry…..

When my fingers shiver…

When I think about being lonely

When no one is there to talk

When no one comes to disturb the silence


No matter how hard I hide, I do cry…..

The shivering increases impatience

Loneliness shows reality

Communication returns echoes

And silence is cacophonous….


No matter how much I fight, I do cry…..

The abundance of feelings becomes flooded

The existence of ‘being’ is loaded

The random thoughts quarrel out loud…..

Even the sky has only single cloud!


No matter how hard I fight, I do cry…..

A simple song haunts your day

Heart gives out SOS – the Mayday

The eye site becomes blur…

Without prior warning, two drops occur

No comments: